Dec 12, 2014

Spreadsheet Updates for 2015 and New Additions to the Site

I have made a handful of recent changes/updates to the spreadsheet.  First, I combined all spreadsheets into one file utilizing the tabs capability within Excel.  You can now download one singular spreadsheet that contains the information for all species.  Additionally, I combined the resident and non-resident odds onto the same tab.  I did this to facilitate my own hunting group because my good friend moved out of state but we still desire to hunt together.  And lastly, I added additional columns that show an estimate of the number of years it will take before an applicant may finally reach eligibility for a bonus permit.  I also updated the "Tutorial" page to include these changes.

I've also added an entire section on my own analysis of the Utah big game drawing.  There is a lot of information there on each limited entry and OIAL species.  I currently only have the resident data broken down & due to time constraints I may not have the non-resident information available in time for the 2015 drawing... but I will make every effort if the feedback warrants it.

I have committed myself to providing some additional content.  Some additional content may includs things like scouting trip reports, reloading information, and some personal gear reviews.

I also look forward to being more interactive on this platform as well.

We'll see how this goes... call it an early New Year's resolution if you will.

Popular Posts